What information do we collect?
We collect data from you when you choose to opt into our mailing list online or in-store.
You can however visit our site anonymously at any time.
What do we use your information for?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To personalise your shopping experience by being able to respond to your individual requirements.
- To improve our service to you by evaluating feedback and information from you.
- To improve our customer service and technical support.
- To send periodic emails to include email marketing – you can unsubscribe from any marketing contact from us through the link at the bottom of the email.
- To highlight a promotion, event or for our customer database.
- To assist you in the event of a problem completing your purchase.
How long do we hold your data?
- Personal data relating to transactions is anonymised after seven years and your account will be removed after seven years of inactivity.
- Personal data that is used for marketing purposes will be retained indefinitely unless you choose to opt out.
How do we protect and safeguard your personal information?
We have a variety of security measures in place to protect your personal information. These include electronic safeguards, such as encryption, and physical safeguards and security.
Card payments are encrypted by our secure third-party payment provider. No payment information is stored by us.
Withdrawing your consent
- If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us directly.
- Once you notify us of your request, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
- Wherever possible, we will anonymise all records relating to you.
Who has access to your data?
Access to your personal data is restricted at all times. Only our employees or trusted agents will be able to access your data. Their access and activities are restricted to the purposes outlined above. These parties are:
- Us; we have direct access to your data.
- Our web designers, David Henderson Design, can act on our behalf as Data Processors.